Warehouse Associate - CORT Party Rental
CORT Party Rental
With more than 45 years of experience, CORT Party Rental has the Northwest's largest selection of everything you need to create a unique event. Our team of experts understand every event is unique and we'll be there to help inspire, design, and bring your vision to life. From weddings to corporate meetings and conferences, our high quality products; including tents, china, stemware and linens, will ensure that every moment is memorable.
For more information, visit http://www.cortpartyrental.com.
The primary purpose of this job is to safely and efficiently deliver and install party rental product within the agreed upon time frame and in accordance with the contractual agreement.
Day shift and swing or night shift available.
• Complete inventory control count of product in warehouse as assigned.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and stages orders for loading on truck or racks.
• Assist in the loading and unloading of product.
• Return product to system and rack following pickup.
• Clean and repair product as needed to ensure quality product.
• Make minor repairs as needed.
• Sometimes travel with Driver to show sites to assist in loading and unloading of product.
• Assembles new product.
• Attaches barcodes to product according to company standards.
• Ability to speak, read and write English.
• Ability to make minor repairs to furniture and to match colors.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen. As a condition of continual employment must be able to pass all random and post-accident drug tests.
• Must be able to work overtime as needed to include: long hours, odd hours, and weekends.
• Must follow all safety rules, truck backing safety rules, and warehouse safety rules.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Regularly required to stand; use hands handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Frequently is required to walk and climb or balance. Occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to75 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/2g8md82tbyvp8vkp
Apply for this job on our website: